Dr. Sheenoo Sharma
Dr. Sheenoo Sharma has over 10 years of experience involving Maxillofacial and Dental trauma, she has undergone extensive education and training to treat wide range of dental deformities and diseases of the mouth, jaws and face.
Dr. Sheenoo loves all aspects of dentistry, imparting emergency dental care to trauma cases, organizing dental camps for awareness and enabling health education in community programs.
Dr. Sheenoo's areas of expertise include
- Esthetic restorations, midline diastema closure, bleaching.
- Anterior and posterior RCTs, single sitting RCTs, rotary endodontics, pulp, capping, pulpotomy.
- Crown and bridge work, complete dentures.
- Pediatric: preventive and restorative procedure, pit and fissure sealants.
- Periodontal: splinting of teeth, dental prophylaxis, treatment of bleeding gums etc.
- Dental extractions: deciduous and permanent
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from B.R.S. Dental College, Kurukshetra University, Haryana, India.
- AHA Certified training course in BLS for healthcare Provider in Jan, 2016.
- Dubai Health Authorities (DHA), UAE.
- Haryana State Dental Council, India.
- Completed course in Advanced Dentistry from AHEAD Academy, New Delhi, India.
Academic Achievements and Certifications
- Attended AEEDC 2017 for keeping pace with latest advances in dentistry.
- Attended CDE programme in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak, India.
- Workshop on Oral Health.
- Certificate Course on All About Bridges.
- Recipient of All India Talent Scholarship Award.
- College topper in BDS 1st Year with distinction in Physiology and Biochemistry.