Dr. Gayatri Mago
Dr. Gayatri Mago with a degree in Master of Dental Surgery from Saveetha Dental College Chennai, India has over 6 years of experience in clinical and consultative orthodontist.
Dr. Gayatri Mago has experience in treating and managing complex orthodontic cases among children and adult of all nationalities using latest techniques in orthodontics including lingual, ceramic, removable and fixed braces.
Dr. Gayatri's areas of Orthodontic expertise include
- Invisalign, Incognito, Insignia, Clearpath, Mini Implants.
- Array of treatment Modalities including removable and fixed orthodontics, self ligating and ceramic braces.
- Management of skeletal and dentofacial deformities, using removable and fixed functional appliances.
- Management of surgical orthodontic cases.
- Experience in skeletal anchorage devices.
- Perform lingual orthodontics.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, India.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Yerela Medical and Dental College, Mumbai, India.
- Registered with Dubai Health Authority as a Specialist Orthodontist.
- Registered Specialist Orthodontist with the Dental Council of India since 2013.
- Attended ADEEEC conference, Dubai 2015.
- Attended Certification programme for Invisalign, Dubai.
- Attended 3m, Incognito certification course, Dubai.
- Attended Insignia certification, Dubai.
- Certified Basic Life Support Provider till 2017 from Dubai.
- Attended a hands on workshop on RACE endodontic system, Dubai 2016.
- Lectures and practical training for students in Orthodontics.
- Self designed Customised Diagnostic & Surgical Splint in Mini Implant Placement, at the Clinical Society Meeting.
- Paper presentation in Indian Society of Orthodontics Conference in 2012.